Well just so no one thinks life is too different here, and so that my parents can keep up with the day today changes of their oldest daughter I thought I'd share that Nargiza'a Beauty Salon is now open and having a steady stream of customers. I returned for the second time to get my grey hairs covered up:-) If anyone is interested its located in the Vannaya Komnata of 92/4 Toktagula:-)

seems more like a science experiment on my brain:-)

I don't think this is going to look that pretty

and now you can't even tell the difference:-)

my two week sweater. I'm getting quicker and quicker! the first one took I don't know how long...the second one took two years, the third one 5 months and this one two weeks!
1 comment:
Your sweater looks beautiful so you must have done a good job knitting....so glad your hair came out looking good
Love, Gram
Post a Comment