There's nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon to relax, then to go to the park with all your friends from ch! Yesterday we went to the park after service, partly cause it was my birthday, and partly cause we all wanted to have a picnic, but what a wonderful time.
I love my brothers and sisters here, and they are such a joy, especially as I get to know them better and better. I love the fact that Russian is solid enough that I can enjoy myself in a setting like that and not even have to think about it, I can just talk.
I love the fact that there are other ex-pats there that also speak the language well enough that we can communicate with each other in Russian:-)
I love the fact that God made Kyrgyzstan and absolutely beautiful country, with splendid mountains, and lots of green (a least during the spring),
and I love wonderful days like yesterday!
1 comment:
It sure is green and beautiful!!! Enjoy your quiet days and relax! (Orders from your proud momma!)
Post a Comment