31 May 2007
Home Sweet Home
It's been a long time since I updated, but I'm finally back on US soil!!! The last month went by so quickly, getting ready to leave and then traveling and finally, yesterday was my first day back at my home in New Salem. I'm very thankful to be home, and enjoying all the wonderful things about America, like friends and family, bagels, coffee shops, stores where you can buy quality clothes, ice cream, not being in a city....and much more, but also missing the good fruits and vegetables of Kyrgyzstan, the wonderful view of the mountains I have, the new grocery store they just built down the street from me, seeing the strange sights of random things done in Kyrgyzstan, like repairing the cracks in the road by pouring hot tar out of a tea kettle! And of course missing my friends in KG. It can be hard to live in two very different worlds, but I'm praising God that he has allowed me to be part of both worlds, that I can experience the world he has created and share back and forth between them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment