Then today I went with some of the girls to my friends parents house, and had a very Kyrgyz afternoon of being fed for four hours! It's quite the experience to go to a local's house because its a big deal for them, and they have so much food on the table. Many salads and stuff, and then a main dish, and then dessert, and it goes for 4 hours or more! But it was fun and now I'm home from all my parties and visiting, wondering how I'll ever get all my stuff done to start the week! But I guess it will all happen sometime!



4 comments:
Hi Rebecca, Sounds like much fun. Your activities with all the youth are wonderful. You are in our thoughts and discussions with Dad. Your website is dynamite!
Thanks for the updates,
Stan Zimmer
mmmm....eating for four hours sounds great. :) I could use some good food right now...but i think i'll stop procrastinating my work by reading your blog and go finish this article so i can go home for dinner. :)
It's a good thing that the thin one of the family is the one partying!!! I would be introuble if I ate all that! We do miss your pizza here though!
Love,
Mom
what program do you use to put pics up? i've only been told about hello, which doesn't work with macs. :)
Post a Comment