
Life does go on after a recital! I gave my first international solo concert last night, which sounds a lot more important than it actually was, but regardless, it was a recital in another country! It made my life super busy leading up to it, with lots of practicing and lots of rehearsals, and lots of stressful days, and crying. But it was all worth it in the end, and it went very well, everyone enjoyed and it, and most importantly I really enjoyed it.

I think it might have been the first time that I gave a solo recital and I actually enjoyed the whole process of playing, I wasn't even tired at the end!! Now that its over I can think about the next things that I have going on; all those things that I said after my recital, after my recital. I can't even remember all the things I said after my recital to!!!

I think mainly conference and many trips this summer, and teaching a friend how to knit:-)

2 comments:
snazzy dress, girl!!
Thank you for sharing about your recital and the pictures.
You looked just beautiful!! Wish I could have been there to hear you play.
Love you, Gram
Post a Comment