02 June 2006

blogspot goes haywired!

Something happened last night, and blogspot is in Russian now!!! I went online to look at my grandmother's blog (I have an amazing grandmother, who at 82 started her own blog!!!) and everything is in Russian!? What happened??? Now I can't "create a new entry" "I have to Создать сообщение" I don't publish an entry, I "Опуликовать сообщение" I can't ever seem to get away from Russian!!

3 comments:

Jon said...

HAHA thats awesome!!! A few days ago one of my roommates went on a summer trip to Chile and he tried to post to his blog but it was all in spanish. He sure wasnt expecting that!

Grammy said...

See what happens when grandmothers take action!!!

nursekiwi said...

Maybe it really is English and your Russian is so good you can't tell the difference! Will you be able to talk to us in a few weeks?